Meet Jody King
Jody is the latest addition to Jelly’s social media team! She loves bringing brands and clients together. As a Social Media Coordinator, she gets to help build these dynamic relationships online. She’ll also be supporting Jelly’s Digital Ads and PR teams.
- From Kindergarten teacher to marketing – Jody’s somewhat unusual path to marketing.
- The skills gap and missing pieces that Jody had to learn to make the switch to marketing.
- The value of Hubspot Inbound Marketing Certification
- Jody’s role at Jelly Digital Marketing and PR
- How consistency makes a huge difference to your marketing. Consistently post. Have consistent look and feel…
- Stay curious – consider your campaigns to be like developing a scientific hypotheses
- Make sure you look at your social analytics – post when your users are online. Look at demographics and the geography. Use geography to build your audience.
5 Questions We Ask all of Our Guests – Highlights
- Jody’s favorite thing to spread on her toast – Almond Butter (No marmalade or Vegemite please)
- Jody’s favorite business books – “Big Magic” by Elizabeth Gilbert and “Creativity Inc.” by Ed Catmull
- Batch your tasks so you don’t burn out.
- Jody’s Cause – Cancer Prevention and Hospices
- Jelly Marketing Client Success
- Make a Will Week
Thank you to our sponsor Canada Post
P.S. Be sure and check us out the Jelly Marketing Podcast on iTunes. Also find us on Google Play