Rashel is the Digital Social Engagement Manager for McDonalds Canada where she is developing the strategic presence of the brand on social media. She is dedicated to elevating McDonalds Canada’s online social footprint, and believes that deep social listening, testing, and measurement can contribute to driving successful business results. When she’s not busy pushing boundaries in the social media space, she is checking countries off of her ‘Travel Bucket List’ and exploring various cuisines.……..
Stay tuned to the end of the interview where we find out what Rashel likes to spread on her toast!
In this episode we discuss:
- Rashel’s career path to McDonald’s
- The challenges of working for a large brand from a social media perspective
- How to handle, stay ahead and learn from negative comments received online
- The importance of engaging with customers on your social media platforms
Selected links from this episode
- Check book app
- Me to We
- Rashel on Twitter
- Click to tweet: How to engage your customers on social media with @RashelHariri from @McD_Canada – http://ow.ly/oJBH303JtJY
P.S. Be sure and check us out on iTunes as we begin to post episodes of the BRAND NEW Jelly Marketing Podcast