Digital Marketing Agency | Advice on Content
Our guest Dan Levy is from Unbounce where he is the Content Director and responsible for defining and implementing Unbounce’s company-wide content strategy and mentoring their industry-leading content team.
Dan Levy – Content Director at Unbounce
In this episode…
- Unbounce and what they do
- Behind the scenes – creating content for Unbounce
- The evolution and importance of landing pages
- Quoting Dan’s former boss “Content without strategy is just stuff”
- Creating content at every level of your marketing that converts
- Tip: give people an opportunity within your content to click and learn more.
- Newsjacking the U.S. election
- The importance and power of slowing things down
Selected Links from this episode,,,
- Clinton vs. Trump: 18 CROs Tear Down the Highest Stakes Marketing Campaigns in US History
- Connect with Dan – @danjl on Twitter, email email@example.com
P.S. Be sure and check us out on iTunes as we begin to post episodes of the BRAND NEW Jelly Marketing Podcast. Also find us on Google Play