Meet Antoine Bonicalzi, Digital Marketer at Cyberimpact
With more than 8 years of experience in digital marketing, Antoine has worked on over 200 projects. He specializes in helping businesses generate more leads with their online marketing efforts.
As a digital marketing specialist at Cyberimpact, he helps small business owners in Canada reach their maximum potential with email marketing.
When Antoine’s not giving a webinar or optimizing an ad campaign, you can find him on the Jiu-jitsu mats or on his kayak!
In this Interview we discuss…
- How Antoine got into business and marketing
- Antoine’s sales experience and what it was like. How sales helped him be a better marketer.
- How Antoine learned marketing on the job. Antoine says: “You’re never done learning”
- The importance of working on your business and not necessarily in your business all of the time.
- What is Cyberimpact?
- CASL – Canada’s anti-spam legislation and how Cyberimpact can help
- Expo Yoga
- Building a targeted list of email subscribers
- Cyberimpact – A Canadian solution. Templates in both official languages.
- Quote: “Email is a very good channel to drive action and sales.”
- Cyberimpact – With just a click of a button you can send an email in French or in English
Effective Email Marketing…
- When it comes to sending email to your customers and potential customers keep a good balance between education and promotion
- You need both types of content – educational and promotional – to be successful
- A good idea is to combine your fun educational content with your call to action
- The craft beer example of education and a call to action
Antoine’s 5 questions that we ask everybody highlights…
- Antoine likes to spread Hummus on toast
- Antoine’s favorite business books – Rich Dad, Poor Dad by Robert Kiyosaki and The Automatic Customer by John Warrillo
- Why Antoine likes his Android phone
- Life hack – Let things rest for a few days
- Kiva: Loans that change lives
Thank you to our sponsor Canada Post
P.S. Be sure and check us out the Jelly Marketing Podcast on iTunes. Also find us on Google Play