Hundreds of business owners and marketing professionals attended the Change in the Making Conference 2017. Some of the biggest brand names in marketing presented and shared the latest tips in marketing.
This recording is a mash up with all of the great presenters at the event. We asked each one for a marketing tip or event take away that they would want people to remember after the event.
Here’s a list of all of the incredible speakers that joined us for part 1 of this podcast:
- Ted Graham – GM
- Jennifer Campbell – Canada Post
- Nick Lopez – VISA
- Liz Couto – Shopify
- Michelle Tampoya – Interac
- Debra Henry – IBM
- Katelyn Crawford – The Rec Room – Cineplex Entertainment Ltd.
Thanks to our sponsor Canada Post.
- Caroline Carter – CSuite Content
- Joe Martin – Adobe
- Don Burks – Lighthouse Labs
- Cameron Uganec – Hootsuite
- Avery Swartz – Camp Tech
- Lisa McCann – RED Academy
- Stefanie Grieser – Unbounce
- Luke Aulin – RTOWN
- Stéphane Bérubé – L’Oreal Canada
Tune in next week for part two of this CIMC 2017 mash up podcast.
P.S. Be sure and check us out the Jelly Marketing Podcast on iTunes. Also find us on Google Play