Meet Eric Termuende
Eric is on a mission to change the way we talk about work and get fulfillment from it. A bestselling author, speaker, and entrepreneur, Eric is co-founder of NoW Innovations and has been featured in Forbes, Inc., Thrive Global, the Huffington Post and many others. In 2015, Eric was recognized as a Top 100 Emerging Innovators under 35 globally by American Express. Eric is currently signed by the National Speakers Bureau and travels the world talking about the future of work and multiple generations in the workplace. His new bestselling book, Rethink Work is now available on Amazon.ca and bookstores across the country.
In this episode we talk about…
- How important our ability to work with people and our social skills are
- Creating a work experience where people can be the best they can be
- Rover Parking
- Turo – Rent your own vehicle
- The future of work and life
- Overcoming the negative connotations of work
- Examples of companies that market the experience of working them to potential employees – Bench Accounting, HootSuite
- How nonprofits retain employees
- Advice for people looking for a job – “take your time”
- Employers – create an optimized culture and share it through effective storytelling
Highlights from Eric’s answers to our five questions we ask all of our guests…
Eric deleted Facebook and Snapchat from his phone. He explains why.
Hack – work on understanding yourself better. Becoming distraction free has become a very high priority for Eric.
Get in touch with Eric…
Book – Rethink Work
Thank you to our sponsor Canada Post