Marketing Jam is a marketing podcast featuring the brightest minds in Canadian marketing, and hosted by the Principal of Jelly Digital Marketing and P.R., Darian Kovacs.
On this episode, Darian is joined by Pamela Saunders, a seasoned public relations professional, who is now P.R. and Social Media Manager at Microsoft Vancouver.
Topics discussed by Darian:
- Tod Maffin and his live weekly marketing news show on Facebook
- Instagram releases GIFs in Instagram Stories
- The importance of having an ad strategy on Facebook, and using the Facebook Blueprint Certification
Topics of the feature conversation include:
- What does P.R. look like today
- How to pitch reporters and keep relationships fresh
- How important is advertorial
- How to be success on social media
- About Microsoft Vancouver’s ‘Maker Space’
- Best advice for Communication and Marketing professionals
Listen to the full episode here:
Find Jelly Marketing on:
More about Pamela and Microsoft Vancouver: