Marketing Jam is a marketing podcast featuring the brightest minds in Canadian marketing, and hosted by the Principal of Jelly Digital Marketing and P.R., Darian Kovacs.
On this episode, Darian is joined by Jared Harman, Marketing Director of the Joseph Richard Group, one of British Columbia’s fastest growing hospitality chains.
Topics of the feature conversation include:
- Getting involved outside the classroom while in school
- How to be successful marketing in competitive industry like sports and hospitality
- The challenges of managing a parent brand with a variety of properties
- The impact and fine line of marketing with social commentary (Corporate Social Responsibility)
- The importance of empowering the people on the ground for marketing purposes
Links discussed in this episode include:
Listen to the full episode here:
Find Jelly Marketing on:
More about Joseph Richard Group: