CDAP is the Canadian Digital Adoption Program, designed to help small to medium sized Canadian businesses embrace new digital tools and become more resilient and profitable.
“In the 2021 Budget, the Government of Canada announced the $4 billion Canada Digital Adoption Program (CDAP) to help get your business online, give your e-commerce presence a boost or help digitize your business’s operations.
CDAP provides funding and support to businesses, as well as training and work opportunities for young Canadians.”
How Do I Get Started?
Does CDAP feel like it could be right fit for your and your business? We’ve outlined the steps required to begin the process and set you up for success.
- Click this link, scroll down, and click the yellow “Apply now” button
- Click “Get Started” at the bottom left. You can sign in using your GC key or banking information
- Make your selection
- You will be directed to this page. Next you will go to part “Part 1: Evaluate your digital maturity”
- Fill in your credentials
- Once filled, click “Continue”
- Complete the questionnaire
- Complete the assessment
- Click the button that says “NEXT: Apply to the program”
- Go to the second tab of part one named “Apply to the program’ and click on “verify your identity using our automated service. You will need your banking information for verification
Note: If you have trouble with the identification process, you’re not alone! This is a common experience. If you’re unable to verify yourself, click the second option to schedule an appointment with a CDAP officer to verify your identity. If you are able to verify yourself, continue with step 11.
`11. Fill in the information for the application
It’s as easy as that! As long as you meet the requirements, there’s a good chance you’ll get approved for the Canadian Digital Adoption Program, which can have a massively positive impact on your business going forward. If you have any questions about the process, or what Jelly can do for you, we’d love to chat! Reach out to Jelly today.