Marketing Jam is a marketing podcast featuring the brightest minds in Canadian marketing, and hosted by the Principal of Jelly Digital Marketing and P.R., Darian Kovacs.
On this episode, Darian is joined by Farhan Mohamed, Editor-in-Chief and Partner of Daily Hive, one of Canada’s newest and fastest growing news, current affairs, and lifestyle publications online.
Topics discussed by Darian:
- Georgetown ‘actual reality’ promotion
- Instagram introduces ability to follow hashtags
- Burger King uses O.K. Google in ad
Topics of the feature conversation include:
- How Daily Hive went from a blog run by three guys in the basement of a home, to one of Canada’s biggest media players
- What makes a good P.R. pitch and how to pitch Farhan and Daily Hive
- Effective use of advertising and advertorial in today’s media
- The importance of community-focused work
- How to be successful when starting an online venture
Listen to the full episode here:
You can also find and subscribe to Marketing Jam on iTunes and Google Play.
Find Jelly Marketing on:
Twitter – https://twitter.com/jellymarketing
Facebook – https:/facebook.com/jellymarketing
Instagram – https:/instagram.com/jellymarketing
Website – https://jellymarketing.com
More about Farhan & Daily Hive:
Website – http://dailyhive.com
Twitter – http://twitter.com/farhanmohamed
Facebook – http://facebook.com/VCBuzz
Instagram – http://instagram.com/dailyhivelife