Our Jelly crew just arrived in Squamish this evening and we wanted to give you a quick update on CIMC! We are pumped to finally see you all tomorrow at the Canadian Internet Marketing Conference here in Squamish, BC!
We are excited to co-host this weekend at Quest University and to participate in the innovative and informative environment to share the knowledge of our 25+ world class speakers.
While at @CIMConference don’t forget to:
- Post photos on Twitter, Instagram, and Facebook with the hashtag #CIMC2015 – The favourite photo from CIMC will win a helicopter trip for 3, taking place on Sunday at lunchtime! Don’t miss your chance!
- Download Meerkat or Periscope in your mobile App Store. Let’s put our live streaming skills to the test and see which app is going to be dominating the live video reporting of this weekends conference.
- Single? CIMC could actually stand for Canadian Internet Matchmaking Conference. Don’t forget to take a look at Tinder while attending #CIMC2015. You never know what kind of talented individual you could run into.
Our MC Sunny Lenarduzzi is most excited for these two sessions this weekend. Don’t miss them!
- Tomorrow morning at 10:45 am, four public relations experts, Alfred Hermida, Charlene Rooke, Tom Gierasimczuk, and Tim Shoults, will share their opinions on how the internet has affected the press in our digital savvy culture.
- Do not leave early and risk missing out on Google’s advertising and agency guru Fab Dolan. On Sunday at 4:15 pm he will be closing the day with a talk entitled Advertising Reimagined.
We’re looking forward to hanging out with you this weekend. Stay tuned for more Jelly Updates on CIMC!
See you tomorrow morning!
By Brittany Klassen